Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The local news has been putting me to sleep. I can't stop comparing it to Indian news! But I'm still grateful to be living in a peaceful country.
During my free time I've been working on all things creative. A friend's letting me use his restaurant wall space to showcase some of the photos I took during my trip. I've selected some pretty good ones, but whether their good enough to make money off of, well that's still to be determined. I didn't have a professional camera, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my digicam shots will still turn out nicely after they're blown up (to a larger size).
I've completed a lot of abstract paintings as well. I'll incorporate them in my Exhibition #2. Again, I'm not sure if I'll make anything off of it, but I'll at least give it a try. The pieces are overly colourful. I can't help it. Even on a low day my work comes out all sunshiney.
I've also found the inspiration I needed to work on my creative writing. I think writing in this blog has helped a great deal with that. I may actually share a few excerpts here eventually. If I'm brave enough!

2 comments:

  1. dude
    thas awesome to hear!
    you gotta post your exhibits on here for those that arent over there!
    i want to see some of your paintings as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikheel, I will! Just need a couple more weeks!

    ReplyDelete