Saturday, September 25, 2010

Postcard from Rajasthan

I'm sharing a photo I took of a man playing a traditional Indian instrument for passers-by in Rajasthan. It was in front of one of the many forts I visited, the name of which I can't remember at this moment. It'll come to me...

It's one of the photos I'm showing for my upcoming exhibit. I'm content with the way most of my shots have turned out from the trip. I only started playing around with the camera last year - I never would've guessed that I'd enjoy snapping photos this much and would actually become good at it. 

I wasn't allowed to touch the camera growing up because my hands had a tendency of trembling - my attempts were a waste of some quality film rolls. Thank goodness for the digital age, it's allowed me to practice a lot!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very talented photography/artiste. Keep it up! I enjoy seeing them very much.

    ReplyDelete