Sunday, May 23, 2010

Barefoot Model in Briefs

I did some more shopping today, bought two new dresses and a pretty top that I absolutely had to have. It was a beautiful day in downtown, the weather was excellent yet again, but I think we're in for a downpour tonight.

There was a Greek god (or at least he looked like one), tall with an athletic build, prancing along Ste-Catherine Street's downtown core today. He was walking alone, barefoot, solely in a skimpy pair of grey briefs. He was oozing of hotness, and was getting a double-take from both genders, some couldn't resist taking photos of him whizzing by. He was unfazed by all the attention; he kept his head up high, shoulders back, and walked as suavely as ever. I tried to catch up to him, I just wanted to know why he was walking barefoot. It had to be a publicity stunt, though I didn't see no Calvin Klein logo on him. Or maybe he was doing it as part of a dare, or maybe he wanted to get noticed by a modelling agent... Anyway, I never caught up to him. So now we'll never know what that was about. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. why he was walking barefoot?! riiight
    im dissapointed tho
    you need to Run to get those breaking stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to be there! It very well could've been a breaking story!

    ReplyDelete