Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF!

Man, another rainy morning! Did you know I only saw rain twice in India during my five months there? It’s not because the country never had rain, just that back then, I was always in the right region at the right time. The reminder of all the warm weather that embraced me there is making me a bit nostalgic.

My cousin in Gujarat isn’t dealing too well with what’s considered normal weather for there right now. It goes up to 40C, yikes! Kushboo and I have been keeping in touch mainly by email. I keep asking for updates on the people I met in the “Sattlelite” building. There are days when all I want to do is grab a delicious, inexpensive bite at Havmore or go for a crazy shopping spree at one of the local markets…

I have a busy week-end ahead. I’m doing some overtime tonight and then packing for a Toronto get-away. We’re driving off at 6am tomorrow. I’d like to share more details about our little road trip but my friends wouldn’t be too happy about that.

Oh, the Habs won 5-2 in Game 7! Things are getting interesting! Have a fabulous week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment