Friday, May 21, 2010

Why Do Montrealers Hate Toronto?

So the Habs did pretty poorly the previous two games, but last night was something else!

My week-end in Toronto was pretty interesting. I like the city. Most of my friends don't like Toronto though, some even claim to hate it. Getting around is a pain, traffic is a nuisance and most of the drivers don't know how to drive. I'm convinced most bribe their way into getting a licence, I know a few people who've done that even here! So when you think how the heck did that person get his/her licence to drive, technically some really shouldn't have.

I got a lot of shopping done, which is always a good thing. And I couldn't stop eating, the outdoor food stalls and downtown restaurants kept tempting me. I also thought people there were quite friendly for the most part.

So I've finally figured out my India photo theme to showcase at my friend's restaurant. I'm happy with my selection, hope clients are too! They still need to be developed though, I'll get to that this week.

Have a great long week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment