Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Grand-Prix is Here!

I had another senior guest to check out this morning. He loved his stay and the service. And he happily promised he'll come back to visit us in Montreal again next year, but that's only if he's still alive for another year! Honestly now, what am I supposed to say to that?

I caught the Stanley Cup Final game last night. I'm happy for Chicago, but it sure would've been a lot nicer if the Habs had won in their place.

My colleagues and I are going through Grand-Prix mayhem this week-end. The city is filled with wealthy tourists, the ones that are staying at my work establishment are extremely demanding with the staff. It's taking a toll on some. There are a few good-natured exceptions that are treating the clerks as actual people, and that's what's keeping us all going.

I don't like the city when it's overcrowded like this; it becomes way too touristy. But it'll all be back to normal by Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I loved what you did with your blog...all the pictures and stuff...job well done girl, proud of you! IL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! Glad u like it!

    ReplyDelete