Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Did I Mention I'm Going to Miami?

I've just finished packing (one of my least favourite things to do) for my mini Miami trip. Am I psyched? Oh yeah!

The timing is quite unfortunate though. I was finally called in to report at the local news station I've been freelancing for; it's the first call I've gotten since I returned from my hiatus. I hated turning down the shifts.  I was, however, able to grab one opening for the day after I get back. It may just be for the day but still, I'll get to be a reporter again - yessss!!

2 comments:

  1. yo!
    make lemonade!
    perfect idea- pitch a story about depressing montreal and vibrant miami
    =free Miami trip!!
    whutuuup
    (and of course lie and say miami sucked and viva montreal!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news for u..

    ReplyDelete