Monday, July 26, 2010

Lots Got Done - Lots More to Do!

I did my first brunch interview over the week-end. Once I got past the original nervousness of sort of winging it for my first time, it was quite fun. The owner of the restaurant really appreciated the marketing that'll be done for him.

Aside from the brunch list, his menu is quite health-oriented. He only buys organic and locally. His young daughter developed quite a few allergies in the last couple of years, which he now believes are disappearing through eating organically. It's pretty amazing how our bodies react to things and try to send us messages - even more amazing when we actually get the message and do something about it.

I start apartment-hunting this week. It's time to move out of the family nest. I'm both psyched and impatient. The sooner I can find my own place and glam it up, the better.

My next few weeks will continue to be busy. I've got birthdays and weddings to add to my list. I'm actually going to be a bridesmaid for the first time. I picked up my satin gown over the week-end!

I've snagged one more reporting shift for next week-end. Everyone's asking me what my story will be. But once again, I won't have a clue until I actually walk into the newsroom and review the headlines and what people are talking about for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment