Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wanted - Scheduling Coordinator

I'm getting so busy again, this time with a bunch of side projects. I'm doing interesting things, but seriously have to prioritise my time now. For starters I'll need to come up with a proper schedule! Right now, I'm all over the place.

I keep pushing the date for my photo and art exhibition. My painting request from friends and family is also piling up. I haven't worked on my fiction-writing for the past month.  Yoga sessions have been a bust since Miami. There are plenty of other incomplete projects left on my plate, tweaking this blog being one of them.

And now, I've agreed to blog about a friend's dinners. He's a chef who's opened up his own restaurant on Parc Avenue. I love the food there, but he comes up with even more creative meals at home. His girlfriend suggested I come over once a week to sample the food and write about it. I can't say no, I love everything food.

I have this other friend who's a brunch reviewer/blogger. We got to know each other while I was planning my trip to India, he'd travelled there on his own already. He wants to spice up his blog with video interviews; I get to be the host. I don't have much on-camera experience, I usually stuck to voice-overs during my news reports. But it'll be a learning (and hopefully fun!) experience for both of us.   

Oh, my Friday news pckg went well! I had the nicest cameraman to work with. And I was happy with how my script on Construction Holiday turned out. Everything just fell into place that day; I finished an hour ahead of schedule.
   

3 comments:

  1. re: you friends resto consider having them setup a twitter account and take pics of the food and post them via twitpic. This way you can give a brief description and show pics as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a twitter fan but I'll suggest it to them, thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool projects! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete