Sunday, August 15, 2010

Le Passe Compose & Pride Parade

Some days I have so much to write about and don't know where to start so I simply do just that - don't.

As of late, Sundays have become my favourite day of the week. I jam in some 'me' time, quality family time, brunch time, and of course, some 'friends & fun' time all into one. Yep, my Sundays are splendid!  
                                          
I went to the Pride Parade with some friends this afternoon after enjoying an absolutely amazing brunch at Le Passe Compose. I highly reccomend this restaurant. My 'Provencal Poached Eggs' dish was delicious, so tasty that I forgot to use the hollandaise sauce that I had asked for on the side. I also liked the touch of cinammon that was added to my cappucino (and I normally don't like cinnamon). The service was great as well.

Back to the parade, some regulars told me it wasn't as great as years past. If this is true than it's quite unfortunate, because Montreal is well known for it's Pride Parade. After many attempts in the past, this was actually my first time attending. I liked the crazy atmosphere, funky music, colourful floats and flamboyant characters and costumes that sashayed along downtown's Rene-Levesque Boulevard.  I'll let you see for yourself, enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment